mobile vehicles or consumer industries. Also a cooperation in device assembly is possible.
In the area of embedded software development we offer outsourcing services for a wide range of microcontroller and CPU platforms such as ATMEL, PIC, TIVA, ARM and x86 architectures. Our experienced developers are working mainly in C/C++ environments also incorporating web servers, web based user interfaces and modern, web services based information exchange for use with embedded systems. For a secure “Internet of Things” we work with a high focus on most recent network security technologies.
We also offer our special experience in electronics for use in potentially hazardous environments like acc. to the ATEX directive (94/9 EC) for environments with the potential dager of gas or dust explosions.
We work together with experienced partners for PCB assembly and production of high quality enclosures.
Our special experience covers electronics for the following applications and technologies:
- wired and wireless communications for industrial environments,
- digital voice and audio transmission,
- power supplies,
- inductive power supply and charging
- fiber optics
- heavy duty vehicles and machines
- mining and construction machines
- passive and active RFID technology e.g. for material logistics,
- remote control and -supervision (SCADA),
- navigation (incl. inertial systems).